Greeter Team Member
CHURCH MISSION STATEMENT: “To involve people in an authentic relationship with Jesus.”
FIRST IMPRESSIONS MISSION STATEMENT: “To create opportunities to show guests that they matter to God and they matter to us.”
REPORTS TO: First Impressions Director POSITION TYPE: Part-Time/Volunteer (1 hrs/wk)
GOAL: The goal of the Greeter Team Member (GTM) is to provide a welcoming environment to all attendees at exterior and interior facility entrances.
Ensuring a Welcoming Atmosphere
The GTM will ensure a warm, clear, and welcoming atmosphere as people enter the church. This will be accomplished by:
- Wearing lanyard tag while serving
- Arriving at position 30 minutes prior to service or event start time
- Greeting all guests and attendees.
- Opening doors for arriving and departing attendees.
- Directing first-time guests to welcome cart
- Handing out welcome cards to first-time guests, worship notes, pens, and other supplies
- Helping guests keep foyer noise at a minimum while service is in progress