Setup/Teardown Team Member
Setup/Teardown Team Members work to get the church location set up for each Sunday morning gathering.
Reports to: Sunday Morning Ops Deacon
Weekly time investment: 1 hour
- Moving of equipment from shipping container to gym and other parts of the Sunday morning facility.
- Setting up/hooking up Sunday morning worship gathering equipment
- Ensuring a safe environment (no cords across walkways, other trip hazards) in the facility
- Providing an aesthetically-pleasing worship environment
- Tear down equipment and stow away in the shipping container 10 minutes after the worship service
- Help recruit other setup/teardown team members.
- Discipleship: Knows the gospel and takes responsibility for personal development
- Vision: Supports vision of ministry area
- Strategy: Serves effectively in ministry role
- Collaboration: Works with others
- People Development: Displays willingness to be developed
- Stewardship: Faithfully stewards their personal giftedness