Prayer Team Members minister to people in the church through prayer.
- Wears prayer team lanyard while serving
- Arrives at position prior to service or event start time
- Maintains approachable demeanor
- Passes on difficult prayer requests and circumstances to team leader or elder
- Relays prayer requests to involvechurch.com/prayer so that entire prayer team may pray during the week
- Departs from position after shift change or all attendees have left the area
- Recruits volunteers to serve on Prayer Team
Note: Core Competencies are further explained in Involve Church Team Member training. If you have not yet taken Team Member training, you'll be prompted to do so when going through the Team Member Onboarding Process.
- Discipleship: Knows the gospel and takes responsibility for personal development
- Vision: Supports vision of ministry area
- Strategy: Serves effectively in ministry role
- Collaboration: Works with others
- People Development: Displays willingness to be developed
- Stewardship: Faithfully stewards their personal giftedness