Coffee Cart Team Member
CHURCH MISSION STATEMENT: “To involve people in an authentic relationship with Jesus.”
FIRST IMPRESSIONS MISSION STATEMENT: “To create opportunities to show guests that they
matter to God and to us.”
REPORTS TO: First Impressions Director POSITION TYPE: Part Time / Volunteer (3hrs/wk)
GOAL: A Coffee Barista (CB) will work closely with the rest of the team and use their gifts and skills
to represent Christ in our culture through hospitality and service.
1. HELP PEOPLE FEEL WELCOME AND VALUED THROUGH HOSPITALITY
Responsible for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere by ensuring the coffee cart is
staffed, stocked, and coffee is ready to go each Sunday. This requires ensuring inventory
remains fully stocked as well as regular communication with the First Impressions Director.
An adequate supply of coffee and hot water is essential for helping guests feel welcome.
This will be accomplished by:
- Praying for guests and new guests alike throughout the week
- Collaboration with the First Impressions Director and other team members as needed
- Looking for opportunities to interact with new guests to show them they matter to
God and to us.
- Help in training others in quality coffee prep and regular activities.
- Maintains cleanliness and regularly checks equipment to ensure proper function.
- Wearing name tag lanyard