“Without Christ’s leading and the Holy Spirit working, our labor and hope will be in vain.”
-The Great Opportunity
The net increase of 300 churches is not nearly enough to keep up with population growth and immigration, let alone to reach the unaffiliated. Some projections suggest we need to double, maybe even triple, our efforts in church planting over the next 30 years if we are going to bring light to the darkness of North America. Why? New church plants are by far the best way to reach lost people.
We are so thankful to the resurgence of church planting in North America in the past decade. Organizations are envisioning; pastors are planning; and people are giving. In the midst of this busyness, one thing cannot be overlooked.
WE MUST NOT FORGET TO PRAY!
We read about the birth of the church at Pentecost in Acts 2. The Spirit of God came upon His people, and this new movement Jesus had promised began. Jesus said He would build His church and we believe He is not finished.
OUR DESIRE IS TO:
- Create a national movement of people to pray for North American church planting
- Mobilize YOU to pray for church plants in the United States and Canada.
STARTING ON PENTECOST DAY:
- We are seeking to mobilize God’s people to pause each day for a week to pray for more churches
- From May 31st to June 6th, we are asking you to petition the Lord to do what only He can do
- We will provide a day-by-day prayer guide with scripture based prayer requests
WILL YOU JOIN US IN PRAYING FOR CHURCH PLANTING IN NORTH AMERICA?